Here are some additional resources to help you learn how to maximize Google's resources for education. You'll also find links to assist you with using Chromebooks in the classroom. And as always, ask your librarian if you need help with any of these resources!
1. Click HERE to see the links that I collect on Google for Education. These bookmarks change frequently so stop by often or subscribe to this site so you can see updates.
1. Check out Google's Online Courses that you can take at your own pace. Most of these courses are free and guide you through the ways in which Google Search, Google Apps, and Google Chrome Extensions can be used in your classrooms. Click HERE to get to Google's Online Courses.
2. If you're just starting to learn about the shared capability and possibilities of cloud computing, then check out this link for great tutorials. You'll learn all about Google Drive including Presentation, Docs, Spreadsheets, and more. Click HERE.
3. If you're interested in learning about the great programs teachers and students can participate in, check out this link. You'll learn about all of the ways both teachers and students can get involved with Google from Doodle 4 Google to Google Science Fair to Coding-- you'll find it all. Click HERE.
4. Click HERE to sign up for using the Chromebook carts. Please read the directions for use listed above the sign up sheet.